• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy Nightmare, any help with this build

PoiZ-Ivy

Adventurer
Hi thanks for reading,
Ill post a link to the idea I have for the pet, im trying to get the chiv and mage but im getting stuck with it, so if anyone has any suggestions/ advice, it will hopefully be for pvping with,
could you help me out by letting me know.

thank you

Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

:)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

okay I see the bottom now, I have removed magery, and I would like to keep dismount and ai, how do I remove the dragon breath is it possible ?

thanks for the help before
Hehehe I've never built a chiv mare i have some great ones i use for pirating but use mage mastery so they teleport onto enemy ships i think @Pawain is your go to here

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi thanks for reading,
Ill post a link to the idea I have for the pet, im trying to get the chiv and mage but im getting stuck with it, so if anyone has any suggestions/ advice, it will hopefully be for pvping with,
could you help me out by letting me know.

thank you

Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

:)
Can't have dismount and AI. Dismount rarely works anyway. If you want to try to make a PvP Nightmare you can use a current spawning 2 slot one. No reason for Chiv on a PvP pet. The normal damage exceeds the damage to player cap anyway.

Remove the Dismount and it is a fine PvM pet.

PoiZ-Ivy

Adventurer
ok thank you, if I wanted the pet to be a pvp one what would be best, for either a swords tamer or a mage tamer?
Ive had a look at some post but you seem to be the guy to speak to.
thank man

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok thank you, if I wanted the pet to be a pvp one what would be best, for either a swords tamer or a mage tamer?
Ive had a look at some post but you seem to be the guy to speak to.
thank man
A Lesser Hiryu has Dismount that never goes away.. You don't see players use them because the Dismount just does not work very often.

You could get a basic Hiryu, let it bond and try it on a willing victim. See if it will dismount them like you expect.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is there a page with pvp pets skills and set ups at all please ?
The only things you see regularly do poison:

They use Banes and stick poison breath on them.
They put Necro on PP mares, costs a whole round so do it first. I would try on a normal 2 slot first.
Or they put poison on a Mare and call it a Nox Mare.

According to a bug expert you could put Battle Defense on a current Mare and tell it to guard you.
They say you can then mount it and it will still use body guard. Reducing your damage taken by 50%.
Battle Defense appears when the pet has parry numbers. GM Wrestling.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of us like taming and pet building. So if you also do, you can try anything and see what it does.