• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy Dreadmare build?

Mondain

Visitor
Hey guys just got back in about a week ago to the game to find the new training system played with it a good bit so i understand most of it but im trying to figure out what would be a good PVM build for this guy.. Also if you guys know prices on WW legacy Pure white and off white and also a legacy NM.. Ive played with Cu's for the most part built a decent little battle mate if i think so myself.. Pm if your curious in the legacy WW's or Mare

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What server are you on?
Need to see stats on WW and mares(but about 20-50 mil depending on where they are at)

As for builds, single target damage, or aoe? What are you looking for in the pet?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have a Dreadmare you would want to build many other pets first.

Then you will find the most useful build is AI/Chiv. But Dreadmares are low on points. Try building some Hiryus with a special and a magic. Dreadmares are similar in the way you will not have enough points to get a good base build.