• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy Dragon Training

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an old hunting companion who is untrained at 3 slot. At lot of attention is given to WW's, Mares and Dreads, but does this flappy's strength make him worth scrolling to all 120s in a Chiv/AI build? Thanks for your time!
boudica.png boudicaresists.png

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most probably your 3-slot dragon will jump up to 4-slots as soon as you press the 'Begin Animal Training' button. Such dragons could only be trained up from three to five slots during a rather small time window shortly after publish 97 / 98 / 99 - forgot the exact time.
I have one of those, that got two rounds of successful training - but was not wise enough to train it with chivalry back then ...
1597936311332.png
1597936334610.png

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They can no longer be fully trained.

We have an article about it here: Pub 100: Pre-Publish 97 & Store Pets Slots Updating | uo-cah.com

Our guild was fortunate enough to be able to train all of ours the night before the patch that disabled training on them. It was a long night.

Please be advised, when you click the blue button you get only one warning ever about the fact it will slot jump if you continue. Next time you click the blue button after you cancel that warning you will then have a 4 slot dragon.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it was publish 100 that ended the two stage training of those dragons - thankXXX for the link Khaelor, I had missed that until now!

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Hello I have a lot of PP pets WW 3 of 5 slot, Mare 2 of 5 slot, Rune beetle 3 of 5 slot, fire steeds don't know how many slots, Frenzied a whole herd of them, weasels. Squirrels,.
Wanted to know if the Rune beetle is going to jump a slot if I train it?, I have a CU dog that is a 4 slot that I released and re-tamed it stayed a 4 slot and lost a ton of skills but the stats stayed the same.