• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacy Bake Kitsune, WTH do I do with this thing?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Poking around in my stable and found a legacy Bake with decent stats:

2021 LA Bake Legacy pre-train.JPG

Anyone built around these? B/c of the high INT this can never get max STR, will be around 690 STR which means AI CHIV is suboptimal. I have tried the Mare - MAGERY MASTERY build before and was not super impressed. Any interesting or oddball builds you have tried on a Bake?

Branden

Journeyman
I have 2 that I keep on my necro/mage if you summon dark wolf you can command 2 easy with no taming required I did put taming n lore on him for a week so I can bond them to him n now with the never lose a bonded pet it works out better.
2 of them with a necro mage can do a ton of damage

Branden

Journeyman
Both legacy 2 slots n both have over 90 fire resistance
Can’t remember if they have pack instinct or not tho

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a Guide recently. Max fire resist is 90. Don't listen to players who make up stuff.

690 Str is not bad.

You can either go with AI/Chiv or FWW\Chiv. Only the high intensity ones can get FWW/Chiv.
Use the Cah planner to build it before you put points on.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yours is the Best one I have ever seen.

You could easily build the AI/Chiv version.

If those are it's stats I would buy it for 300M.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I have 2 that I keep on my necro/mage if you summon dark wolf you can command 2 easy with no taming required I did put taming n lore on him for a week so I can bond them to him n now with the never lose a bonded pet it works out better.
2 of them with a necro mage can do a ton of damage
You can have 2* Lowland Boura and still ride a horse with 0 taming.
Pity they have no magic skills.