• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Legacy Backpack Bug

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I logged in with Legacy Backpack enabled after filling my vendor, and this is what my backpack turned into...

The upside-down graphics from the Samurai expansion is my backpack and I can move it around. Once I changed back to the grid style backpack, it went back to normal.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in with Legacy Backpack enabled after filling my vendor, and this is what my backpack turned into...

The upside-down graphics from the Samurai expansion is my backpack and I can move it around. Once I changed back to the grid style backpack, it went back to normal.
Modern banner advertisment, cool!

Try to disable BB and check if it is also with the standard interface.

O

Old Man of UO

Modern banner advertisment, cool!

Try to disable BB and check if it is also with the standard interface.
It doesn't do it with the standard interface. I reloaded the mod and it doesn't do it any more. I was dragging and dropping files to add things like backpack and atlas open, and I think I either wrote over a file or deleted one. Either way, it works now.