• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor LEET MAGE SUIT!!

RingoLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok guys, this is not a auction, i reserve the right to decide if i wanna sell, Ive spent a long time and lot of gold in making this suit, but im starting college in the fall and just not gonna have time to play much anymore, not gonna piece anything out, just wanna see what kind of offers i can get as a whole, I wont even think about anything less then 500 mil, I am looking for closer to a bil, i believe its worth it!!! Stats
30 SDI
45 DCI
12 CF
40 LMC
100 LRC
18 MR
22 HPR
5 Int
10 HPI
24 MI
14 Dam Eat
30 Fire Eat
27 Kin Eat
6 FCR
2 FC
RESISTS: 68/69/70/68/70

Attachments

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there,

Just to make sure I looked at the picture right, stats are with a shield AND a mage weapon equipped?

You have some very nice reforged pieces.

So no EP and no healing stone. What template did you play with this suit?

High dex so you actually use the parry skill.

Mage/Eva/Resist/Parry/Scribe/Nox with some meditation?

Last edited:

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd value this at around 400 mill for artis and all its a nice suit for what it is for a very specific template. imo mage wep suits are falling off favor but perhaps a parry mage won't get hit every time by Dexxers while disarmed and most mages pot in the field I'm one of the few that don't haha but from my point of view a suit should be all 70s for even that price but that's just me I'm extremely critical when it comes to suits just tossing my 2 cents out there for what's it worth it's a nice suit and the time it takes to make a suit is worth alot I've been working on mine for nearly 2 years lol almost finshed I'll post it when I do finish it.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot suit, if I ever played a mage I'd probably pay 400-500+ for it depending on the style of play I wanted.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, it ain't worth over 200mil, there is some OK armor parts but not close to the value you are asking.

Best Regards,
MD.
I agree the peices them self are worth 200mill but putting it all together is worth at least another 200 tuff work sometimes

RingoLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
so , after, the comments ive gotten, maybe i over priced it, tends to happen when it takes somebody so long to put together a suit!!!, but i guess i would be willing to take less if anybody wants to offer, thanks for the time