• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Leeches & Swing Speed

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick question if I Imbue max Mana Leech, & Stamina Leech first. Then Imbue Swing Speed Increase will that cause the Max Leechs for the weapon to go down?

Example say I have 50 mana Leech. Then I add 30 SSI will that cause 50 mana leech to drop to like say 33 mana leech? Just using that as an example

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think of the HML and HSL as a property that is a percentage at a given SSI on a weapon of some speed. The displayed leech value shifts by the SSI dependant variable. The displayed leech value changes as the dependant variable changes, but inversely proportional.

-Lorax

C

csany

I should have paid heed to this post. I pushed swing speed to max, which then meant I had to wait an extra swing to avoid the special move mana penalty. Made it faster, and worse. Will drop intensity back to original, which will also reraise the mana leech.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^ Never heard of that penalty.. care to explain?
You can't use two special moves in quick succession, three seconds, otherwise you incur a double mana cost penalty. I believe that's what the poster was referring to.