• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Leaving UO, selling following items

L

Lilweezybaby

Time has come for me to leave UO :( ... just not for me anymore...lists will come as fast as i can get them up, all items are on atlantic shard;

Tamer Disco Mage suit:
100 LRC, 70/61/70/70/69, med, +38 disco, +10 music, +12 mage, +27 taming, +5 animal lore (92 total + skills), I also used a basic scrappers and vesper chaos shield with this suit for casting speed for minor heals on the run, I loved this suit because I am a procrastinator and lazy for skills lol (Elves Only suit)

PvP Necro Mage Suit:
100 lrc, 38 lmc, dci 35, mr 7, 67/70/64/70/70 (outta form), 67/65/64/70/70(vamp form), 70/70/64/70/70 (wraith), Suit holds a MR 1 scrappers and uses totem of void

Various Event Items such as:
• Tons of AoS cloth/ dyed backpacks
• Cloaks of corruption/ Threads of Life, Thought, Fate
• Tons of Invasion Colored Armors/matching kryss including popular Blood Red
• “member of the royal britannian guard” sash not the one from turn ins, this is original color purple for Atlantic shard
• 10 gossamer, venom sac, spider web deeds,
• Happy new year pumpkin
• Planesheilds/Planeswords/ 100 pt spring cleaning tickets
• Berzerker’s scythe
• Various “cursed” artifacts
• Ranger Armor Set, various set pieces
• Ophidian rations, slippery snake skins
• Snake Skin Boots
• Rubble; bed pieces, burnt tree, fallen log, vines with flowers, corner mid sized wall
• Purple stuffy horse, pink stuffy bear

More to come, just getting tired

ICQ - 81244095 or post reply here if interested in anything