• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leaving Game

• Thread starter Duncan O'Shay
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duncan O'Shay

Welp kiddies, I done took a few yer break and me odder house done lef me. *sigh* Mostly memries in de ferm of ole rares and such. Still it hert a bi when I heer it be gone. *cracks a tear*

I hoist me last mug o' ale te all ye ole fiends.

*ooc*

I have a small player written library that I am looking for a good home for. It has the only in game copy of the Tales of UTB and several other books. I would rather it go to a good home, someone who cares about the history of Chessy.

I just don't have the time anymore to play UO. I would consider making more time, but all me ole friends have mostly disappeared. Me house is gone. And to a much greater extent, the game has grown stagnent for me.

I am also looking to unload my Zento house. Cheap. I paid 15 mil and a transfer token for it. I'll be taking offers.

Fare thee well Chessy!

Duncan O'Shay aka Trinity North

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'd be honored to host the Library in Guardians Gate Gimme a q @99656289 anytime i may buy that house too! It's a nice spot.