• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Leaving from Sonoma to Chessy

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to x fer from Sonoma to Chessy on Saturday the 22nd of Jan. if anyone needs a ride PM me or ICQ. Got plenty of room still. Aw yeah, Also leaving Atlantic sometime that weekend also.

Atl:
Fraggles
Jinx
Mentiras
Demonous

Sonoma:
Nine Dark Moons :delivered
Demonous :delivered
Flames
ShuShu :delivered
Lineman :delivered
Peil :delivered
Nistra :delivered
Armed4fun aka Stryder :delivered
Weezer :delivered
Manticore :delivered
Wootsauce :deleivered
Jyachori :delivered

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've still got room I've about a dozen things that would love to go from sonoma to chessy. Icq is 111785365

Ang

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have time to pick up a small box b4 you go, i have one :)
name stryder icq 271 125 598

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clear up any confusion, I am not leaving Sonoma or Atlantic until next Saturday, sorry for any misunderstanding. So that would be Jan 22nd. Still got plenty of room on both shards if anyone needs items brought over.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving from Sonoma tomorrow Sat 22nd. Will be going around 12 or 1 EST so whoever needs a ride let me know. Will be leaving Atl later in the day, not sure on timeframe for that one.

F

Fraggles

you are useing 2 accounts right...you cant transfer the same account twice in a 24hr period....i made that mistake at last rares fest so i had to leave a day later on one of my toons :(

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few items on Sonoma to move, if you still have some room.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are useing 2 accounts right...you cant transfer the same account twice in a 24hr period....i made that mistake at last rares fest so i had to leave a day later on one of my toons :(
Dang, didnt know that. Ok well I guess the Atl xfer is pushed back to Sunday then. Will be doing Sonoma closer to 12 rather than 1 so whomever I have items for I will start messaging yas as soon as I arrive

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving Sonoma now, will icq everyone in a few. gonna start transfer then make some lunch.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Angel Dust for transfering and smooth transaction :)

I hope you get a great stuffs at the festival (^_-☆ *wink*

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sent icq to everyone on Sonoma to Chessy trip, will be back and forth from comp for awhile so just message me when yas are on.