• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Leaving Europa 13th may for 8 shards transfer roundrobin trip....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam leaving Europa on the 13th may....iam going to pacs to pick something up on the 14th b4 hitting atlantic on the 15th for the rares festival....

Quite simply i have promised one europa play 100 slots...ill be using 100 slots for myself which will leave around 75 slots going from europa to pacs then through to atlantic fest....

I dont want to caryy on crap....thankyou but no....quite happy to transport anyines rare stuff for absolute zilch.....just dont hit me up with crap items.

ANY ITEMS to be transfered must be bagged/boxed with name and icq address labbelled on the bag or box...AND destination......to save room please dont use books....

Limited room of around 75 slot on the first two legs....

After Atl.....i can go to the following and will be going to the following although the order can be changed to suit folks leaving the festival

i can also go to GL , LS , chessy, hokuto and asuaka...

Also iam not .. i reapeat not putting any time on the return...it may take upto 3 weeks to return back to europa form the atlantic rares festival....so anyone wanting to use this free service will simply hand me items and wait pataintly for them and not bug me on icq every single day....anyine bugging me every day will be banned from using the free service again....

you will just have to go with my flow.....no time promises....if u want items back in 2 days find someone else or buy a real transfer token.....pretty simple really

icq 677577087....i ont be avaialble after the 5th may till the 11th may....will take stuff till iam full for the first 2 legs

leaving europa 13th may - pacs on the 14th mavy - atl arrive on the 15th may for rares festival start

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. rathgar as taken 9 slots....75-9= 66 left out of europa to pacs to atl
    blend took 6 slots... 66-6= 60 left out of europa to pacs to atl

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lots of space left then.....or ill fill with gold checks for atlantic

u can catch me deffo around 02.oo-3.00 am uk time tuesday early morning...after that will be on the 11th of may

aint fussed....icq me if anyone wants a free ride

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back on the 11th may.....off to do some mild mountain/hill climbing!!!! in the lake district......

However i will be leaving europa come what on the 13th of may around 18.00 uk time....pacs on the 14th...on atlantic for the 15th....staying till end of atl festival....then i will head out ....depending on peoples needs/wishes and space.....exiting atlantic for........

i will be going to all ...order not confirmed pacs/gl/chez/lake superior and hokuto and asuka...then back to europa....

have a great day!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
24 hours warning and iam leaving europa.....to be honest there was plenty of notice....its a free service!!! shame only a few want the free ride...but hey!!! no worries ill fill up with gold whatever!!...leaving roughly 21.00 uk time form europa to pacs....roughly 150 slots to pacs and about 75-85 slots from pacs to atlantic

icq 677577087....ill try work around a few hours extra if needs be....but i want to get to pacs..then drop stuff off/collect stuff and get on Atlantic for the 14th!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving in 12 hours....12th may= pacs on the 13th and atl on the 14th...

icq 677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im full from euro to both pacs and atlantic........leaving now for pacs...maybe next time or journey back but hey only uber items on way back im very tight for space

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning from atlantic on the 21st..via...gl chez ls hokuto asuka...back to europa

Dont ask me to bring back crap....if u want any good items bringing back to europa from any of the shards above ice me 677577087

if u dont ask u dont get...simple...

space will be very limited....so again dont try ask me to bring rammel back home...this is good items only...

and again DO NOT PLAGUE ME once your items have entered the transfer system..its 24 hours per transfer and sometime i stay 2 days per shard....if u want instant return then i suggest u purchase a transfer token for 50-60m [end]

icq 677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no shield to there sorry...and to be fair ill doubt ill ever pick one for there