• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) *leave letters posted upon trees near all banks*

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just started working towards the Vesper Museum collection. Mostly cause I need more strength on my character and lumberjack does the trick, but I noticed we on siege haven't even earned the first tier in points. I would love if others would help me fill up the Vesper Museum!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just started working towards the Vesper Museum collection. Mostly cause I need more strength on my character and lumberjack does the trick, but I noticed we on siege haven't even earned the first tier in points. I would love if others would help me fill up the Vesper Museum!

((ooc)) Please send me a message so I know how to help I've never dealt with Museum stuff :heart: Ari

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I always thought that stuff was pretty woorthless, especially considering the ammount of resources needed. Am I wrong?

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do remember the Vesper collection having some items in it - I'm afraid I don't remember how many. (I also remember a well-populated zoo.)
That was back in the day when the Gypsy Headdress could still be CBD'd, and was extremely popular.
I remember delivering about a dozen beetles full of frostwood there every day for a month at one point.
Of course, that was before wood and ore locations went through their changes...

Once all the blessing changes came in, and resources took more effort to find, I suppose people lost interest.
Not to mention that town loyalty took priority over from zoo/library/museum donations when it came out - people can only farm so many logs/rocks/etc a day!