• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Leather turned 90 degrees pic inside

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirty Old Man

Hello everyone,
Looking for a price on this.
Thanks
Dirty Old Man

untitled.JPG

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if you still can, but Bucs den you can buy it there. at the tanners above the bank.

D

Dirty Old Man

ok I looked around and couldnt find it to buy in bucs brit or anywhere else I looked.

D

Dirty Old Man

Anyone know a Price on this ? or is it just junk?

T

Teufel_Hund

Well considering I have over 13000 pieces of it and would much rather have a GM reverse them for me so my tailor could use them....I would say junk but peeps do try to sell them for anywwhere from 50 to 250k I have seen them.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well considering I have over 13000 pieces of it and would much rather have a GM reverse them for me so my tailor could use them....I would say junk but peeps do try to sell them for anywwhere from 50 to 250k I have seen them.
Hehe I have a ton of it too I hauled away from an idoc (took forever). And I too wish it was usable!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh snap!

I moved all my resources to my vendor house (thank you commodity deed box!) and moved the reverse leather I have as well. I deeded it and undeeded it, and decided to try to use it to fill a bod, on a whim, and it worked! 23k of leather, and now usalbe, mmmm. Dunno if it was some change they did in the past, or if it was from deeding it up that did it, but who cares! :)

T

Teufel_Hund

Oh snap!

I moved all my resources to my vendor house (thank you commodity deed box!) and moved the reverse leather I have as well. I deeded it and undeeded it, and decided to try to use it to fill a bod, on a whim, and it worked! 23k of leather, and now usalbe, mmmm. Dunno if it was some change they did in the past, or if it was from deeding it up that did it, but who cares! :)
Thank you Sarsmi I wil try it tonight!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi, was it still reversed after deeding and also usable?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi, was it still reversed after deeding and also usable?
It was still reversed, and I noticed on the crafting menu that it credited me with having 350 leather as well. So possibly deeding is what is needed. I'll go buy some straight from the NPC in a minute to see.

OH, and when I had to recycle a tunic for not being exceptional it cut it into normal facing leather.