• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leather or studded? Med or not?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, looking for some advice, about to make some luck suits for my tamers and need to decide if i should go with medable leather suit and be able to meditate or make it from studded leather with mr as much as possible and take advantage of lmc? Thank you in advance

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
With auto dress macros being what they are...

I wear the studded etc while fighting for the LMC (with high MR), need to med? Drop those, toss on medable w/MR... back to full mana? Switch back to studded.

I hate either/or type decisions... so I avoid them whenever possible.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are a tamer mage then you would want medable wouldn't you? You can have 40 LMC

With auto dress macros being what they are...
Exactly people just switch suit right before death of the Mob. So suit does not need much besides luck.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess the real question is , does it make sense to have a medable armor without using meditation actively and is higher lmc(say 55) and high mr enough to run consume, addl heal now and then? I still use vet and for now use music/disco, may switch though to spellweave

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess the real question is , does it make sense to have a medable armor without using meditation actively and is higher lmc(say 55) and high mr enough to run consume, addl heal now and then? I still use vet and for now use music/disco, may switch though to spellweave
I use Focus with non medable armor.