• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Leather gloves

G

They are rare IMO, because I haven't really seen any as good, price check please? I'm guessing Xel Naga or Trey will be able to guestimate the best for me

MR2
LRC 14
20/17/19/7/6

G

Xel Naga has a pair with similar total resists, but with a distribution that is not nearly as desirable(IMO). Although I believe his LRC is higher than yours. The problem you run into is that since Diminishing Returns was instituted for Mana Regen, MR has beome less popular as higher numbers are not as effective as they used to be.

For example when you have 2mr you get 2mr, when you have 12mr you may get for example 1.5 mr per every 2mr. So what this means is it becomes necessary for people to max out their lmc, and in addition really concentrate on gettin mana inc, or other stat mods.

Another point to consider is that b/c of diminisihing returns for MR, it is not necessary to have leather pieces with the mods if you use a HOM and RBC which gives you a total of 7mr.

The mods and the resists distribution/intensity on this piece is quite a rare combination though, and some players do still like to have high mana regen, or prefer not to use as many artifacts. I'ld feel confident that you could get around 50m, quite possibly as much as 70 or 80, but I feel that the recent changes to the game will make it difficult, and lengthy above the former.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never been too great at pricing ar, weps and jewls....im pretty much just a rares guy lol and IMO those arent all that rare i mean hell yea they have some good mods and res but still not really a rare unless they were blessed or something....DVI has prolly givin you the best PC n stuff he seems to be more on the up and up with pricing of that stuff than i am:)

G

Yep, fraid I can't help you there. I haven't set foot in UO in ages aside from delivering gold or selling off a rare. Real life calls and UO is taking a back seat for me

If I were you I'd toss it on a vendor for 100m but that's just because it's me

S

Soam414

i have a similar pair priced at 35 that i've been trying to unload for months. but catskills is a pretty cheapskate shard.