• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Leather Gear & Jewlery

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My imbuer will hit 90 tonite and I was wondering what might be normal Siege prices on leather gear and maybe what is wanted. All 70's resists suits, all 70"s and lrc? Any other kinds of suits? Any kind of input on how to price imbued jewelry or weapons is ok also. I'd sorta like to get back where I was years ago pretty much crafting for a living. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My imbuer will hit 90 tonite and I was wondering what might be normal Siege prices on leather gear and maybe what is wanted. All 70's resists suits, all 70"s and lrc? Any other kinds of suits? Any kind of input on how to price imbued jewelry or weapons is ok also. I'd sorta like to get back where I was years ago pretty much crafting for a living. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson
I've been buying basic 100% LRC suits (might be all 70 in resists) for about 10-20k. The shops that I buy these from are generally in New Mag and Zento. Some negative mage weapon spell channeling wands/items would probably sell for training purposes.

Check out the shop near the siege garden in New Magincia named "Vernia Market." I believe I saw some all 70's suits, 100% LRC, 6 Mana regen, 40 LMC, and either Mana Increase or Hit Point Increase going for about 300k to 400k. They also had some rings and bracelets there which seemed on the high side of 300k or so, not sure the mods on them.

I make my own pretty close to 70's suit with 100% LRC, 6 Mana regen, 40 LMC, 24 HPI with some Mana Increase and Stam Regen with a little powder of fort on them to keep the suits together longer. I have paid somewhere around 150k to 300k to get them back with some 1/2 jewelry.