• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] "Leather Boots of the Phoenix "(15)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking Offers on, "Leather Boots of the Phoenix". This was a 15 drop on ATL.
BO is set at 800m (SOLD)

Item is located on ATL.
Any offers MUST be on this post please.
ICQ any questions (307796114).

boots.jpg

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give Blue Fly Alot of credit for being transparent about the current unknowns surrounding this item.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can confirm that one person does own over 10 of the 15 in existence (no it is not me, but the person showed them to me once) and I myself own one.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails, WootSauce, and Olchere all have a pair, so once we hit above 15 pairs what does that mean ;)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Exploit.
Exp posted above he had a pair.

SOOO....
Myth had 8 about 2 weeks ago. (Is this still he same or has he sold some more? 3 sold would be hard to track at this point)
1-me
1-Exp
1-Olch
1-Nails
1-woot

Were up to 13 semi-confirmed.
IF we get over 15... I would be happy to schedule a time for everyone to get together and show them off to be 100% sure.
Then see if we can follow the bread crumbs back to where they originated from!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot, Nails, Olch, Exp, Promethia these guys have had theirs since the beginning of the drop which was a few months ago. Mith had 11 and he didn't sell those 11 to these people above since they had their from the actual event (well I traded mine to Woot the day after but that was still months ago). Not pointing fingers at anyone just saying there are more than 15 pairs if Mith had at one time 11 pairs.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot, Nails, Olch, Exp, Promethia these guys have had theirs since the beginning of the drop which was a few months ago. Mith had 11 and he didn't sell those 11 to these people above since they had their from the actual event (well I traded mine to Woot the day after but that was still months ago). Not pointing fingers at anyone just saying there are more than 15 pairs if Mith had at one time 11 pairs.
My pair I also got myself at the event in Del. I did not buy nor trade for them.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i will do buyout if you can prove that it can be put on vendor by Nails

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Behave... I have removed a few posts. I will let the Rares Forums mods handle this. If the same names keep coming up, I will step in for the sake of the Stratics forum. Relax and remember that the RoC applies even when billions of gold are flying around. *smiles*

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It could be that they are still unduped. I started purchasing them on the day they came out in hopes of grabbing all of them. The only reason I even started selling was because I knew 2 of them would never be sold.

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will do buyout if you can prove that it can be put on vendor by Nails
The dupe detection system doesn't work on event items or server births. I think it's design was targeted at items that EA sells for cash because the focus seems to be on tokens.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The dupe detection system doesn't work on event items or server births. I think it's design was targeted at items that EA sells for cash because the focus seems to be on tokens.
I get this impression also. Seems like it's things you can buy from Origin that are under the dupe detection.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I already PMed LOTR and let him know that vendoring them does not prove anything. (last night)

Either way mine aren't duped... I got them myself in Del on the last of the 3 bosses killed near the cave that leads to non-T2a. My char Joe Rogan(tamer)got the drop. It was just myself and one sampire killing the thing until both of the other 2 bosses were dead, then everyone came to kill it. I'd love to find that sampire that was killing it with me cause he surely got the drop too!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No matter what, this is a highquality item that goes perfectly with the Phoenix suit so many people love. Anything in this game "could" be duped, but as of now, there are hardly any of these coming up for sell.

Goodluck Blue Fly :heart:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No matter what, this is a highquality item that goes perfectly with the Phoenix suit so many people love. Anything in this game "could" be duped, but as of now, there are hardly any of these coming up for sell.

Goodluck Blue Fly :heart:
Thanks bud. :)

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOTR confirmed he will do the BO. Item is considered sold at this point. TY all for the great discussion!
Congratulations on the sale Blue Fly. Also, congratulations LOTR on obtaining my favorite event item! Welcome to the club! :banana:

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I point out that YES the dupe check DOES in fact work for event items. At least i have seen an LT. sash that would not drop on a vendor.

Last edited:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May I point out that YES the dupe check DOES in fact work for event items. At least i have seen an LT. sash that would not drop on a vendor.
I havent ever seen an lt sash not go on a vendor and please look up for youself how many were given out....not hard to tell the system does not work ;)
Anyhow not to say u didn't have an oddball one not work but in all it DOES NOT work for event items. Also just a heads up some items that people have actually gotten from a drop in game won't go on after they transfer at times. Not to mention the work around with tokens to get them to all go on :/