• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Learning to PvP

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There have been numerous players express a desire to learn how to PvP. Ultima Online has the perfect place for you to get started in PvP and test your abilities. There are PvP Arenas in Felucca and Trammel designed for both the beginner and experienced player. You can control all aspects of your PvP experience while getting a feel for fighting other players. There is an NPC on site to stable and claim pets and rez you if you fail. ;)

Arena Information: Player v. Player Arenas – Ultima Online

I have placed a Rune to the Haven (Trammel) PvP Arena on the steps of the Beast of the Month Castle, located South of the Yew Moongate just before you reach the road (47-33'N x 35-22'W.)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The learning curve is very steep toss in illegal programs and scripting and UO a terrible place to get into pvp .better off finding like minded players (you know you can still fight in gm plate if you want) start two guilds and war each other..

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The learning curve is very steep toss in illegal programs and scripting and UO a terrible place to get into pvp .better off finding like minded players (you know you can still fight in gm plate if you want) start two guilds and war each other..
I still hop on occasionally and do very well without using any illegal programs or scripts. And I don't even stay active. So I'm sure there are some people who are doing as you say, but I don't think its the majority. Learning to PvP is fun and rewarding. I wish I had the free time, I'd train any and everyone who wanted to learn to pvp.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You are in the minority most pvpers have the players i teach today are taking my spawn tomorrow mentality and the "love of pvp" is not why pvpers fight....