• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

League of Legends MMORTS - A review

Muckbeast

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
League of Legends is an MMO RTS inspired by the Warcraft 3 mod Defense of the Ancients (DotA). It also includes RPG elements in the form of a summoner character that gains levels, trains "abilities" called masteries, and gears up with runes.

Check out this review: League of Legends MMORTS

Let me know what you think of the review and/or the game.

R

RevilYoyo

Level 76-83 in Maplestory: IS mages can start killing Death Teddies now, since there are some sniping points present where you can hit them without worrying about getting hit. It’s not great on your wallet, but it’s very fast training. If you need money, Zombies are your friend again. You can also try Buffoons. Comp Mages should just stay at Zombies or Buffoons right now.

More information on my blog

C

CaptRex

League of Legends is an MMO RTS inspired by the Warcraft 3 mod Defense of the Ancients (DotA). It also includes RPG elements in the form of a summoner character that gains levels, trains "abilities" called masteries, and gears up with runes.

Check out this review: League of Legends MMORTS

Let me know what you think of the review and/or the game.

Is there a main site of this game? 'coz I wanna see the details of this game and screen shots as well.. Thanks..