• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

leafy seadragon

• Thread starter imported_lady michelle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_lady michelle

I think this lil cutie would fit into UO as an addition to the aquarium, or big monster on the open waters

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

thats actually a seahorse

[/ QUOTE ] its related to the sea horse. but it not a sea horse there is 2 kinds a leafy seadragon, and a seadragon.

G

Just speed up my poor boat first before putting any more stuff in the waters

I

imported_lady michelle

Hun there is not enough stuff in the water we need more

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

I'd like to see a complete revamp of the sea and it's creatures. However, I don't foresee it happening anytime in the near future.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tell you what, there is some weird [censored] in the ocean. I've seen one of these on an animal planet show or something like that. It looks like a shrimp that comes with it's own garnishment. Theres stuff in the ocean that glows and lights up. LOL. Then this thing. Swimming cabbage patch. Too awesome. But damn weird!

I

imported_bioras

Um, if they put something like that in the water, I will need to take fishing off my crafter &amp; put it on my tamer. And by the looks of it, I'll need one of the new drags too.
I like the leafy one though.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL That thing there is one of "those other weird things" I was specifically thinkin of.

I remember when I was stationed in Florida I was walking around a pet store and they had some crazy ass jellyfish blob thing that lit up. I don't know if it was actually a jellyfish or not ....but it was damn weird!

The ocean is on acid.

I

imported_lady michelle

I was also thinking leafy could also be a rideable on the seas. Instead of using a boat to fish off of you could use leafy, and leafy also could also help ya fight the monsters in seas. In fel could be used for pvp on the seas. When you die your corpse, and ghost are sent to shore.