• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] LBOD help needed

J

Jander

My Smithy just got his first LBOD. I'm totally confused now. Unlike the small ones, items can't be added directly to it. They have to be added to a deed then added to the LBOD. I get that. I checked every BOD vendor in the Luna bank area and I can't find a single small BOD, so their used for storage. So how the heck do I get my hands on small ones to fill the large one? Please forgive my crafting noobness. Thanks!!

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Smithy just got his first LBOD. I'm totally confused now. Unlike the small ones, items can't be added directly to it. They have to be added to a deed then added to the LBOD. I get that. I checked every BOD vendor in the Luna bank area and I can't find a single small BOD, so their used for storage. So how the heck do I get my hands on small ones to fill the large one? Please forgive my crafting noobness. Thanks!!
The main way is to just keep collecting the small bods through the bod system. That is why everyone stores so many small bods. Alternatively, you can join a crafters guild that facilitates bod trading/giving between the members. Lastly, you can post what you need and see if anyone is willing to sell, give, or trade. If you are on LA, I can probably help you out.

J

Jander

So wait for the timer to reset, and continue with the small ones. Gotcha. Thanks!! I'm on Pac.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Or turn in another completed SBOD immediately and receive a new BOD...

Either way, you need to collect all of the subordinate SBODs to link them into that LBOD. I have a char with just 50 smithing (from character creation) and I use him to pick up a new BOD every 60 minutes. They are always garbage in terms of rewards, but they are easy to fill. You can use your primary smith to turn them in and get a new BOD... hopefully something exceptional and with colored ore. :)

-OBSIDIAN-

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also if you have the room on your other chracters you can put .1 blacksmithing on each character and get one small every hour, give them to your smith to fill and turn in for new ones.

J

Jander

Thanks for the help guys. I've been using 2 characters to help with small BODS. I've also started buing a ton of LBODS from vendors that I can work on.