• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

law hq run

S

Stubby

:popcorn: Hi guys, would anyone be interested to do a lawbot hq run tonite or tomorrow afternoon? I need to refill my suit for Sunday and it seems there are never any toons around when I am there! Thanks Sandi

S

Steveo

Sandi I could do one later today. What time are you talking about doing one?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Navi needs to fill her notes after Sunday. If you set a time I can try to work other stuff around it.

S

Stubby

Sorry about that, I did mean DA. I'm also sorry it took me longer to get back online than I thought. We had a funeral to attend and it took a lot longer than we thought. Anyways, can anyone meet tonite around 9:30? I guess we could meet at Kooky Grove Brrg playground and see if maybe we can get into river, or see if anyone can call invasions during the run.:popcorn:

S

Stubby

Um, okay, I messed up, sorry about that. ANyways, how about 5:30 pm eastern tomorrow, Sunday, before we meet up for the weekly run. I find the DA run boring! I went in with some randoms and after the first floor we had to bail, we were almost out of gags cause we triggered the holocogs. UGH!!

So, if you want to, meet at Crazy River, outside the DA office at aboiut 5:30? Hope to see ya there. If anyone wants to do runs after the last boss fight, I can help with those too.

See ya tomorrow!!!!:popcorn: (I am a popcorn freak, incase you were wondering why I use this smiley so much!! Its adorable!!)

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, if you want to, meet at Crazy River, outside the DA office at aboiut 5:30? Hope to see ya there. If anyone wants to do runs after the last boss fight, I can help with those too.

See ya tomorrow!!!!:popcorn: (I am a popcorn freak, incase you were wondering why I use this smiley so much!! Its adorable!!)
I will try. Can't promise cause that is early morning here.

S

Stubby

Well, here I go again, stinking it up. :wall: Very Sorry, I forgot it was Fathers Day and my husband just got home from work (4pm eastern) and we are going up to my Dads for a while. I may not be on at all tonight since my hubby actually has the evening off from his second job.

Maybe we can try again to line up a suit refill.

So GOOD LUCK tonight and win big!! - Sandi :popcorn: