• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lava Lamp Target Card MISSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cayenne1

Like many of you, am really frustrated. In the first lava lamp game, I got my matching cards and put them on my lot, and then the next day got a mssg that one of the cards got "lost" during maintenence. So.....no RED lava lamp.

My current problem is that my target card went missing from my inventory today, just about the time I got 37 points on blue game cards to match the 37 on the blue target card. Lo and behold.....7 blue cards in my inventory...and NO FREAKIN TARGET CARD!!!

It's BAD ENOUGH that I can't even get to my founders of two accounts because they are stuck in the Alphaville and Blazing Falls neverneverland.

I've sent an email to the address now posted in TSO-E, but am wondering if anyone else has experienced the "lost target card" issue, and if you got it back, how did you do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.