• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lava lamp game 2 extra dot cards available - self service

• Thread starter imported_queenme
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_queenme

well i know there was a specific spot to post this stuff but i cant find it right now so i guess someone can redirect this if they like

there are several xtra dot cards in a variety of colors available at royal charvatian store, #70 on the list...available self service at a nominal fee until maintenance

good luck everyone who has yet to complet their target...the minutes are ticking away!

gnite

G

<blockquote><hr>

well i know there was a specific spot to post this stuff but i cant find it right now so i guess someone can redirect this if they like

there are several xtra dot cards in a variety of colors available at royal charvatian store, #70 on the list...available self service at a nominal fee until maintenance

good luck everyone who has yet to complet their target...the minutes are ticking away!

gnite

[/ QUOTE ]

The deadline for this is today's maintenance, so it's too late for anybody to buy those cards.....but yeah the swaps and sale of cards has been going on in the Swap Meet board, so that's the one you need to look for when next week's game gets started if you're lookin to sell or trade more cards.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Yep, since the game has been wrapped up I am going to lock this one up. Any future sales or trades should go into the Swao Meet Forum. Be sure to read the guidelines over there before posting as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.