• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lava game THREE starting date?

G

I looked for this on the blog and couldn't find it so if it has been stated I apologize.

I've got to e-mail Lee about the target card in my inventory having not been picked up, but a separate question that I had might get a quicker answer here. The orange game ended on the 24th, and *usually* the next game begins on Wednesday's maintenance but thankfully in my case with my billing bouncing like I had said, it did not start then, probably because of all the problems today.

My question is when *will* it start. My account will not register Premium again until today, unless there's a delay in getting my Premium status but there hasn't been more than a couple hours before for me, so I hope it is today....anyway, I'm worried about missing yellow since I already missed red due to this very same issue so I just want to know if anybody knows when the yellow game will begin?

G

I didn't see an ETA but it did say because of the voting for our currency game 3 would be delayed.

G

I can't say for certain, but I thought I read that it will start next Wednesday the 2nd