• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lava Fishing Pole & Traps

D

Destiny<3

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, and I know you are supposed to use the pole/traps in "lava" but where do you do this? How much skill should you have? Thank you.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have used them in the abyss and the volcano on Tokuno as to the skill level I am not sure according to the chart here Fishing in the High Seas it says 110 ! I know i have cought one at lesser level but cant remember what it was exactly

M

Muu Bin

I've used this in the Abyss - the lava poles - and my skill was only at 100. I managed to catch a lava fish (162 stones) with the one pole.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. I have ammended that to reflect this additional information.

D

Destiny<3

Okay I was able to use the fishing pole, but not the traps. Is there a special trick to doing traps at the Tokuno Volcano?