• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Latest expansion pack?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there,

I am working on a new design for one of my houses and I came across this:

The account has been upgraded to ML, in fact it has every upgrade possible, 7th char, extra storage etc.

Have I missed something or is this a bug?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
curiouser and curiouser....... server down message, empty Deceit and just a bit ago I was totally unable to lay any floor tiles whatsoever, had to shut client down completely and go back in

hmmmm......... ;)

M

Melina Havelock

Hey there,

I am working on a new design for one of my houses and I came across this:

The account has been upgraded to ML, in fact it has every upgrade possible, 7th char, extra storage etc.

Have I missed something or is this a bug?
Think that's from the 9th anniversary box. Two new tile sets came with it.

A

Azureal

curiouser and curiouser....... server down message, empty Deceit and just a bit ago I was totally unable to lay any floor tiles whatsoever, had to shut client down completely and go back in

hmmmm......... ;)

The Deceit post was my fault. I had no idea about making the spawn appear, hehehehe.

Erm...

P

packrat

My friend was trying to build a new placed house and got the same error message and I know she is upgraded. She even went to her uo account editter and it says on there that she is upgraded. She paged a GM and was 14 on the que. We waited an hour and was still number 14 so she just cancled the que, so we still don't know what the problem is. And she was having the same trouble as you. It was with the black tiles.

L

love2winalot

9th anvy box was limited. UO does not sell it anymore. If you want the new tiles/walls/ ect, you have to buy it from someplace/someone else. You see, putting the 9th anvy box for sale on UO site would just add more shadow and crystal tiles to the game, and they dont want that. rolleyes: hehehe

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend was trying to build a new placed house and got the same error message and I know she is upgraded. She even went to her uo account editter and it says on there that she is upgraded. She paged a GM and was 14 on the que. We waited an hour and was still number 14 so she just cancled the que, so we still don't know what the problem is. And she was having the same trouble as you. It was with the black tiles.
Yeah don't feel bad your not alone. I used an upgrade code and was never actually upgraded either but after seeing the new tiles I really didn't care anyways because they look like crap.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same problem on 2 accounts, mine and girl's.
Hey, no sweat. They suck(EDIT: I meant the tiles) and they will give them to us anyway with SA. 99% sure- that is, if we get SA.