• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) LATEST EVENT

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
upload_2016-10-27_1-25-15.png

"Cracked Armament of the Captured Minosian of Barbius"

Well, it was an event for GIL, put in guardzone and we were forced to work together. The HI-5, with leet suits, were told to work together with the baddies all showing up with 17 LRC imbued on the suits and they all would insta die. So, these siege greats just went to harass us and comment that we cannot kill it. Well, we went back after you guys stoped harassing us, since we could not kill you all in guard zone, and killed it in ten minutes.

Looking to sell this for Atlantic gold. Having many people ask me about my previous post for sales, I will work on that more this weekend.

Great work Siege.

*High Five*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Think you deserved it for the work you did put in killing it and was willing to risk the looting from the Boss to make it. *Laughing*

Forsaken

Journeyman
Had EM Bennu not been so ignorant and put an event inside a guard zone vs a super boss that eats even greater dragons in 2-3 shots, I would not have wasted 3.5 hours of my life. Glad others were able to come back and down it without the TRUE griefers aka cancer of this server (unprepared, scared, little stealthers). GG

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Its always great to see the forces of good prevailing over evil. Very nicely done sir.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have noted that since HI-5 and their minions have been on the shard the total number of active players seems to be approaching zero - sad.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noted that since HI-5 and their minions have been on the shard the total number of active players seems to be approaching zero - sad.
Yeah, side effect of their type running around. Brings back memories of why Trammel had to be rush added to the game and why fel is such a ghost town. Their type springs up in game and those wanting to have fun playing a game play something else besides UO while their around.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Funny, you guys were the ones trolling us at the event where we couldn't even do anything to prevent it bahahha. Seems like it's my shard and I'm winning buddy. You guys could have used VvV arties to try to fight back, but oh wait...

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The boss could only be killed by trapping it in against a tree or post with a box or bagball or something else you cant walk through. All other tactics simply were not effective. This is the result of piss poor planning.

Gujek kept taking the box/bagball and letting it out as soon as we set it up and we had no option to stop him due to how poorly this was planned out.

So basically, it was a game of troll endurance. Finally they logged off and we got the items.

Literally the worst event I ever attended.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
reds are allowed in the guard zone and anyone that attacks you is flaggable so what was the issue?
Noone would risk to go orange, not even the ones who use to do VvV at the sundays. I believe only non HI-5 VvV was Sargatanza, Nonel and me.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When the boss killed us, reds, we could be looted. When the boss killed blues you guys could call guards and we could not loot the suits. All the healers were blue healers for you guys and not the pvpers. When we replaced human bag balls with mages hiding to trap the boss there was a detector who kept detecting. Whenever we start to get something going, everyone tries to stam block us with stealthers so the boss kills us. Half of us were reds, so reds in guardzone can easily be guardwhacked if we hit the wrong hotkey and throw a conflag, which I did twice just by talking. So, Troll T Hunter follow the lines Abraham said right before he died in the Walking Dead and *High Five*

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the boss killed us, reds, we could be looted. When the boss killed blues you guys could call guards and we could not loot the suits. All the healers were blue healers for you guys and not the pvpers. When we replaced human bag balls with mages hiding to trap the boss there was a detector who kept detecting. Whenever we start to get something going, everyone tries to stam block us with stealthers so the boss kills us. Half of us were reds, so reds in guardzone can easily be guardwhacked if we hit the wrong hotkey and throw a conflag, which I did twice just by talking. So, Troll T Hunter follow the lines Abraham said right before he died in the Walking Dead and *High Five*
Ashat RP can bring out the ashat in others. :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When we troll you guys cry, give up, and take to the forums crying about cheats.

When you troll we get creative, overcome, and generate 100 mil per guild member in revenue.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Jay-Z once said: "I'm not a business man. I'm a business, man."

As M.I.A. once sad: "No one on Siege got swagger like us."