• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last year's Treasures of Khaldun NPC ?

Pinky Pixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Last year's Treasures of Khaldun The NPC for the gift is gone, who knows there?

I remember that NPC will remain for two years, right?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NPC is gone. It was announced to last 1 year. It did.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Last year's Treasures of Khaldun The NPC for the gift is gone, who knows there?

I remember that NPC will remain for two years, right?
The NPC's have always been deleted just before the start of the current years event, this year was no exception.
they be gone!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NPC's have always been deleted just before the start of the current years event, this year was no exception.
they be gone!
Last year was the exception since the Terrot Skitas NPC stayed up until last month. They made a change last year where you couldn't turn in previous dungeon drops on the New dungeon NPC to get a jump start on getting the newer items, so the previous years NPC stayed and you could turn in any previous years drops. This was announced in multiple newsletters so we definitely had enough time to round up any stray leftovers to get the rewards. This years Soulbinders is a little disappointing that we will not have a chance to collect an Armor Suit to add to our collections and tbh the available rewards are a little lackluster compared to previous years. I know the theme was the High Seas, but 8 months of doing pirates and beacons has become old and tedious. Killing Corgul, Charybdis (sp?) and Scalis to get filled bottles and a chance for a cosmetic recipe was underwhelming. We did Charybdis on our guild hunt and only the fisher got the drop (a bottle of rum) and he died right away without even attacking it. The loot on the body wasn't very exciting at all and we probably won't be doing it again any time soon. Corgul drops WAY too much of the new sand that you need to make the bottles, plus you can buy it from the NPC in Minoc pretty cheap. I wish he dropped real sand with it since it takes so much more of it to make a bottle then it takes the new sand and of course mining sand is so exciting... I was lucky that I had quite a bit of sand stockpiled from doing the pirates and merchants over the last 8 months but still went through that pretty quickly.