• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Last Recipe.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night Marie Nayted pulled out of a level 5 chest the last recipe Molly needed to complete the set.

A minor thing by many people's standards, but it made my evening. Molly can now make every recipe she has the skill requirement for.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. Wish i had a T-Hunter. I was trying to get the butchers war cleaver in Elf-town but all i managed to do was wasting tons of ingots. Do you got that twice by any chance?

Do you buy treasure maps? ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I have a significant stock of treasure maps already.
We do sell spare recipes, Terry's vendor has them at my shop. He does level 6 maps, I do the other levels. I don't think there's a butchers on there atm, but we have sold it in the past.

I have a sort of 'circle' going, I get mibs from some of the maps and maps from some of the mibs, in addition to maps in the chests and sometimes on the guardians, I'm well supplied.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear.

If you ever get ahold of the butchers recipe again, gimme a shout please.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll look and see if i have one, I know i have most of even the rare recipes and possibly a few hundred talis from sitting down there doing the easy quests.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will do, unless Raptor85 has one for you. We tend to only bring home the artie recipes and ones we know there's a market for - knights war cleaver, twinking scim etc (twinkling on the vendor atm)

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Butchers recipe laying around, if no one else has one

S

Sunchicken

Ill buy one as well if its reasonable. Im kinda broke atm...