• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Last of the things keeping me around this game

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Like the title says, these are the last things keeping me around, so I'm selling them. Didn't feel the need to number or specify, they're all different in their own regards. Also have some pets left for sale - pet thread posted below images.

Also have 2x Slither for sale, 1x Hawkwind Robe that always self repairs back up to 255 durability, and some other random arties - tangles/crimsons/etc.

Lastofit.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you want anything, post in here or PM me - I don't have ICQ anymore and I'm not logging into a discord.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So just for transparency, there's been a good bit of interest in the non-rep cloak and sash. Current offer is 1.5p for both. Thank you :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Spirit of transparency, I have 1p offer for just sash. Will give it through the weekend and we'll see where things end up. Thank you :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for double post. Due to interest in cloak and sash, gonna just set em to run through Sunday, 8/30, end at 9 PM EST. Gonna have to do them separately unless an interested party gets winning price on both.

C/o on sash is 1p.

No c/o on cloak by itself, but reserve is 800m.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Okay, so winner for sash is @Kloud at 1p.

Winner of cloak is @Keith of Sonoma at 800m.

Let me know when y'all are available and we'll meet up to do the trade.

High offer on that ring is 500m, and I won't take less than 1p - as that's what I paid for it.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay, so winner for sash is @Kloud at 1p.

Winner of cloak is @Keith of Sonoma at 800m.

Let me know when y'all are available and we'll meet up to do the trade.

High offer on that ring is 500m, and I won't take less than 1p - as that's what I paid for it.
Sorry, but that is incorrect. I offered 1.8 for the pair. I'm out on the ring. Check you PM. Thanks anyway

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Kloudswinningbid.jpg

spiritoftransparency.jpg

@Keith of Sonoma in order for you to have won the sash, you would have had to offer over 1.8p. Reserve was set on cloak at 800m. Kloud already had 1p bid on sash. If you don't want the cloak, that's fine. No worries at all. I'll hold it until I get the 1p it's actually worth.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be tomorrow evening after work around 7pm est but ill be on to grab it thanks buddy