• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large Soul Stone Collection

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made this post before but if someone lost a large collection of soulstones that all have skills on them from a castle in fell by the Minoc felluca swamps; I have them. If you would like your soulstones back then ICQ me or PM. ICQ 71347417

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm afraid they might have quit or moved on to a different shard. Perhaps they don't read the Catskills stratics forums. It's unfortunate though because apparently my younger brother who is 14 had been playing and he's quite new to the game. He likes to explore random areas of the game and go inside peoples houses and by some chance of luck (or misfortune) he found his way into someone's castle in felluca and stole their whole soul stone collection out of a box that was open to everyone. There's probably around 20 soulstones he got and put in a box in my castle. I didn't find them until about a month ago when I was going through my stuff, which I have a lot of. I wish I had found them earlier because all of them have 120 or 100 skill on them and some of them are hard skills to train. Playing the 5 different shards that I do though I didn't really find them in time because this isn't my main shard anymore. It's funny because I found them and I was like "WTF I can't use these on any character and I don't remember training these up" so I go and ask him where they came from and he's like "Oh I got those from some persons house in fell."...It may be a lost cause but maybe if I inscribe a spellbook with a message or leave an animal outside their door they might know who owned the castle before or maybe it's the current owner. It may be the person who owns the Keep in front of the castle as well.. He said it was either a castle or keep and he showed me the general area. Here is a pic of the area. The two possible people are Wysteria who owns the castle or Jamie who owns the keep. If anyone knows who they are and if these may be theirs please ICQ me or PM.