• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large Blackrock - How much of it do YOU have?

G

Ok so for a while I, for one, thought it was fairly common - I remember seeing bits for sale on vendors dead cheap but, having a lot myself at the time, I just didn't bother buying any.

Now I not only see none for sale, but nobody I know has any hardly, having given it all in at the time. Which, in turn, has made it rare.

So how much do people still have, for themselves? And has anybody seen any for sale lately (to indicate a price)?

G

Since I only handed in one or two pieces in Haven (I received some peerless ingredients), I still have roughly 200pcs of all the various blackrock types.

The large blackrock (mined from the T2A locations) is insurable.

I've not seen any for sale recently on Europa. Elsewhere it's reaching a mil a piece. Madness.

G

Never seen the stuff on a vendor at all lol. I'm guessing some folks stockpiled plenty, others threw bits out and folks like me just content ourselves with a few small pieces

I hope the new spawning items are suitable for turning in, as I might get a few more of those. Oh and those daft books of truth I forgot to turn in *coughs*

Certainly not paying 1mil for a bit of rock though, for that much gold I'd expect at least a small island!

Wenchy

I

imported_Seasseragh

I have two left. Blew up maybe five more with Armageddon, the last during the Magincia Invasion.

I

imported_Coppelia

I have one or two left. One sure, the other must be lost in my usual mess.

H

Hoody

It all blows up the same, and as seen as you can pick up the small pieces as cheap as 100k each - not sure why the large pieces are worth more unless someone is collecting them?

G

I managed to lose a load of ones I had, so i'm just looking to buy them.

Also many people gave theirs in a while ago, or used them to blow them up - while the small ones are still obtaineble.

G

I've got 1 large piece at home and 10 smaller pieces that I will be bringing with me tonight!