• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Lanterns/AddieDoll/Sandstone Table/Abyssal Necro book/Few other nice items

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers thru ICQ or PMs. This is not an auction so do not post bids.
My ICQ is 620-177-540 thanks

Lanterns:
I Was Shown The Light To Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette - The Void Red Flickering version
I Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette (Abyssal Lantern) from Sakura
I Could Not See To Escape From Mesanna Playing Roulette (BlackRock Golem Colored Lantern)
I Lost Playing Mesanna Roulette But Now I Can See To Find My Body (Green/Red Lantern)
Corrupted Essence of Love Prototype

Misc Items:
Sandstone Table
Shed Scales of Nuenbem The Ice Dragon Legs
Addie Doll
Orcish Voodoo Doll
Unwilling Victim Of Bellatrix Adhara's Crystal Widow Abomination
Mes winner and loser torso
A Fan plant

To view all items locked down please go to my Makoto House on Atlantic picture of the house is below

Attachments

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been getting some PMs saying im not answering the ICQs. They must not be coming thru right. So if I do not respond please send another. Thanks