• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lando in SWG!

• Thread starter BadgerSmaker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BadgerSmaker

I hear on TC-Prime and TC you can dress up as Lando using a costume which is the first publish gift of The Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Celebration.

http://i44.***********/206n9xh.jpg

Here's more info:

Star Wars Galaxies is celebrating The Empire Strikes Back's 30th anniversary. Each week in May, starting on the 4th, eligible characters will receive a new publish gift.

It will contain a collection item and an in-game gift to commemorate the event. Be sure and log in all your characters each week to get them or you will miss out.

Once you complete the collection you will receive a fifth gift. Eligible characters are ones that are at least 10 days old (i.e. characters that normally get a publish gift when we offer a new one) and they must log in each week to receive the gift. In addition, there will be new rewards as loot drops in Hoth and for purchase using heroic tokens.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Lando costume seems to be a big hit with a lot of players.

I used the collection pieces to decorate with and it looks pretty cool.