• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Superior shard.. Does anyone have

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
an untrained white cu sidhe for sale on Lake Superior Shard? Want to buy one.. twisted weald is always being farmed so I thought maybe someone would have one to sell? Thanks :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll keep an eye out. I have a Black one. And a built Red that you could have for the scrolls.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The pure white, black and ice blue are my favorite colors for cu's ... white seems to be the hardest to find for me.. I play Siege and it took me quite awhile to get one to spawn and the shard doesn't farm them nearly as much as Lake Superior does

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
actually got lucky the other day and farmed a black dog... still looking for the elusive white..thanks Pawain