• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Austin RL Picture Thread Part 4

L

Lord Kalatar

I have received many requests to make a new RL Pic thread since the one Joe had posted was outdated. So at the request of our fine Lake Austin posters here it is. As Joe said in the last thread: "Only Post pictures, & your Caption in this thread. This thread is not for Babble or Discussions. I`m going to copy/paste pictures from the last picture thread into this one. If at anytime you wish your picture to be removed send a Lake Austin Mod a pm, & we will remove them from this thread."

I

imported_Maelwyn

Ok, I get to go first. Here's my family picture:

<center>
</center>

C

charmed one

me next me next
Thanks for hostin me hon (you know who ya are and i didnt know if ya wanted everyone ta know who ya are LOL)

[EDIT-Links removed at users request]

orange shirt if thanksgiving and the other is at christmas of '03

Blessed Be
-mandie

I

IAM SeReNiTy

no nose picking picture this time... sexy geek pics /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

<center>BAH HA
</center>

Edit: Image removed per users request

R

_Revelation_

Hi
Bye

[Image removed per user's request]
Some time in the past.

I never knew SeReNiTy was so cute.

G

Gelly

(i am the feeemale. and sorry if this picture's quite large.)

L

lvschoonover

Ok folks here goes this is my first post and hopefully this will work. Here is my picture of Myself and Corzem hope it looks ok.

T

TheMoo

Hey,

Well this thread has been stagnant for some time now so I might aswell put my pic up. This is me (on the right) before my year 10 graduation last year. (look at my spikeness!!)

A

aurora_stuart

great job on copying and pasting the other pics over.

you really got on the ball on that one!!

J

JonathonBlade

Hmm, Moo is postwhorin' his pic everywhere!

Too bad he already has his date on his left, ladies...

M

Monthar

Howdy Ya'll
FYI - I live near Austin.

Thanks for transfering mine over to the new thread.

G

Hi Im brand new to LA and just wanted to say Im lovin it. To see my pic click my name and go to my homepage..its at the bottom of the second page. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

you guys don't needa see my pic... cuz i am really a guy but no one can know that so shhhh

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

More Raza! Be afraid!

<hr></blockquote>I'm not afraid of you, because you are one hot chick!

I

imported_IAM_SeReNiTy

Ophid- "I'm not afraid of you, because you are one hot chick!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Rabid- "Hes Male tho .."

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahem...

ha

heheheh HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

P

Peppy

if you honestly couldnt tell something is wrong..

im a ollllddd vet i been here since sever was up. ill post mine and maybe my girlfriends (who also plays) evently

D

Destiny Fawn

With the help of my mirror ...lol

Destiny Fawn ...Bard
Little WhiteDove...Tamer
Skeedoo...Smith