• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lake Austin Attacked in Luna

A

Azazel of LA

Luna on LA was attacked by a stranger today at 330pm EST

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So did She die or am I going to be in for it when I get home and recall into Luna near the Moongate. :)

Hum, maybe I should just Moongate in and be hidden to check out the carnage.

B

Blade_Thugluv

So did She die or am I going to be in for it when I get home and recall into Luna near the Moongate. :)

Hum, maybe I should just Moongate in and be hidden to check out the carnage.
She died along with a number of Greater dragons. I feel sorry for the tamers but at the same time i dont seeing as people where telling them not to use greater Dragons and they didnt listen. I think a fully trained one also went wild and died. I think it died anyways. It went wild was retamed then went wild again and i saw 2 dragons dead bodys on ground so i think it went poof.
But yea the stranger is dead.

~Blade

L

love2winalot

If they are attacking Luna, then maybe they are not so bad after all? hehehehe:)

T

T_Amon_from_work

She died along with a number of Greater dragons. I feel sorry for the tamers but at the same time i dont seeing as people where telling them not to use greater Dragons and they didnt listen. I think a fully trained one also went wild and died. I think it died anyways. It went wild was retamed then went wild again and i saw 2 dragons dead bodys on ground so i think it went poof.
But yea the stranger is dead.

~Blade
The 1st stranger pretty much discouraged usage of Dragons ... what in the name of sanity were people thinking? Didn't ANYONE think that perhaps ALL the strangers will be able to release Dragons?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 1st stranger pretty much discouraged usage of Dragons ... what in the name of sanity were people thinking? Didn't ANYONE think that perhaps ALL the strangers will be able to release Dragons?
Hey, I learned my leason after I found that guy in despise, got my GD and attacked him. I saw two messages about my Dragon being VERY unhappy and said "ooooh ok All Fallow me" and pop'd a recall to my house then Luna for help.

A

Azazel of LA

Yes 2 dragons went wild .... the 1st one died and the 2nd one (wich was godlike) was retamed and stabled. People just dont want to listen ..... at least 4 or 5 people were spamming that the dragons would go wild but some people just think they are above the rules I guess :)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It was a great battle. I was on of the tamers warning people about the dragons. Sad that sometimes people have to learn the hard way:sad4:. I was able to get one screen shot. but have no idea how to post it. Anyone else get shots?

S

SilentFoxXy

Has anyone tried a Dragon/ Reptile Slayer on them yet??

I have tried Obsid, Overseers, Big PvP sticks, SSeeker, etc...

What has everyone esle tried

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got in on the midnight (cst) show and it went ... very fast in my opinion.

There item drop area was swarmed by people. I just picked up a few gems and called it even.

At one of the Despise events, some one I was talking with said (as in no direct knowledge by me) that they had used a Dragon or Reptile Bow (as in I cant remember which) and it didnt seem to have any effect.

I think 2 players were going to try at the Midnight show. I never followed up with them.