• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Lake Austin 5 - Scalis 0

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Lake Austin 5 - Scalis 0

Lake Austin 5 - Scalis 0
On March 18th, Britain's Governor Mylene hosted a white net toss.

When I arrived a few nets had already been tossed.
I waved to the brave souls who had arrived: Lady Thaila, Destiny of Myst, and Sphinkter, and of course our host.
While waiting for the bodies to disappear, the banter was of cooking bods, eating and of course drinking. I had provided a special St. Patrick's brew as did Destiny of Myst.
Soon Governor Mylene was tossing more nets. At first we had the normal spawn of Sea Serpents, Kracken, Leviathans and a few Water elementals.
Easy battles not preparing us for what was to...​

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We had a few glitches here and there during the hunt - sometimes time would seem to stand still for a few seconds, while we were still able to talk to each other (despite our movement/attacks and the Scalis being frozen).

Then there was this one. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting a response, until the boat sailed away under orders from the ghost, leaving a nude (Yellow?) afterimage of Rowan behind where she had fallen.... 2017-03-18 (1).png