• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Lake Austin 105 Power Scroll Blacksmithing & Plus 5 Mining Gloves

kinerney

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm not rolling good dice on the BOD rewards today. I just got a wondrous 105 power scroll for blacksmithing but I'm already 115. And I got some new +5 ringmail mining gloves. I've already got some. So I'm looking to barter on the Lake Austin shard. I don't need money but I do have a dragon that needs barding. And that is going to take a lot of valorite. (I can never mine enough of the stuff.) And I always need powder of fortifying and mid-level runic hammers. So if you've got something like that for trade then chat me at ICQ 692505448 (leaving a message if I'm not online). I'm usually swinging the old pickaxe late night.

On a similar note, I just got some studded leather +3 mining gloves as another BOD reward today. I don't need them either. I'd pretty much give those away to an aspiring new miner. I wouldn't just give them to a merchant but I would give them to someone who would actually use them. So let me know if you're interested. kinerney - pick axin' and a grinnin'

Last edited: