• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Lake Austin’s March Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
March fish of the month: Yellow Tail Barracuda (Winner of February to be announced)

March 4 – 8PM Central Time – “Touch and Go March Madness” – A shard race around Ilshenar. There will be danger(dungeon and otherwise) and there will be clues. Winner gets a plaque in the reward hall. This will be an annual event.

March 11 – 8PM Central Time – “Governor’s Council Meeting” – Governors and concerned citizens called to attend. To be discussed: Graveyard Overpopulation Problems

March 18- Free week!! Governors encouraged to hold events!! EM Topaz will be unavailable this week because of real life obligations.

March 25 – 8PM Central Time- “A Message from Beyond” – Is it possible our old friend Thaddius, in some form, lives?

Continue reading...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Current plans for the 18th include the Governor of Britain (Mylene) hosting a net toss, though for ease of access I'll be borrowing Buc's Den's docks for the actual event.

Time to be determined later.

I'll be getting together with some of the other Governors to discuss other events that day.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Basara as soon as you have a time for our fun, I'll add this to the calendar. Also I'll get with Governor Garion to see what we can come up with. Hopefully I can convince him to do his cool scavenger hunt. I could sponsor some type of hunt.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Currently, we'll try to start the net tosses around 2 PM Eastern on the 18th, with nets tossed as the fights allow. There will typically be nets tossed every hour for several hours.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll get this on the calender. This going to be so much fun