• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Laggin in TC3

G

Since I'm not sure if any of the devs are aware of the issues with lag lately, in the last couple days it's gotten much worse. It's bad like it was before, freeze, fast forward, have a few seconds of normal, freeze again and on and on.

*pictures Lee sitting there twisting his lag-o-meter dial with an evil grin*

Whatever you did to sort of fix it last time, think you could do that again?

This only seems to be effecting TC3, same as before.

K

Keep It Real

It has gotten MUCH worse! Lets hope this is resolved before EA Land opens.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Since I'm not sure if any of the devs are aware of the issues with lag lately, in the last couple days it's gotten much worse. It's bad like it was before, freeze, fast forward, have a few seconds of normal, freeze again and on and on.

*pictures Lee sitting there twisting his lag-o-meter dial with an evil grin*

Whatever you did to sort of fix it last time, think you could do that again?

This only seems to be effecting TC3, same as before.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lag. Greg and Mark are working on fixing the vexing lag problems introduced with the city merge. The great news, is that we should be able to get to a better situation than we started from." The blog.

G

I saw that, but I also know they had temporarily improved it for awhile and now it's back to really bad again. I figure it can't hurt to let them know.

G

Yes please, Lee! Get your hands off the lag-o-meter!

It's really unbearable right now. Every few seconds I freeze. Makes it very hard to host a busy house this way. I am playing 2 accounts, but it never lagged me like this before. Not even when I play my 2 families in BV.

G

Yup in the last few days the laf has been panfull

What ever you did worked, but only temporarily (sp)

G

If the lag gets any worse TSO will be nothing more than a screensaver.

M

Meggers

The lag is bad enough but I am really getting sick of locking up at 50% when trying to land then getting stuck in a house and not being able to play until the next day. That and the lag need to be priority #1. Forget all this custom crap until the rest of the game is fixed.

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

The lag is bad enough but I am really getting sick of locking up at 50% when trying to land then getting stuck in a house and not being able to play until the next day. That and the lag need to be priority #1. Forget all this custom crap until the rest of the game is fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that Amen.

Every time I go to a busy property I see dead people. I have yet to see a house reset to help them. The topic comes up in room chat, but no one seems of a mood to empty the property of living guests to aid 2,3, or 4 dead ones.

This is human nature, I guess. The sooner this problem can be addressed the better.