• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lag spikes n pink sims - TC3

G

I didn't post this in technical cuz that forum isn't for discussion, and I wanted to know if this is just me or what.

Usually in TC3 at this time of day I have little, if any at all, lag, but today I've been getting increased lag spikes, as well as my sim turning 'pink' (I remember reading what caused that, but I can't recall now what it was) during her restaurant shift. It only lasts a second or so at a time, the pinkness, so it's not a huge deal, but I thought I'd compare notes and see if anybody else is getting this. TC3 is our getaway from the hellish lag in EAL, I hope there's not something making the lag there bleed over in TC3, otherwise players won't have *anywhere* to go to escape it and will end up logging out for the day. I'm NOT gonna cancel my account over it, even if I do have to end up logging off, but I just wanted to see if anybody else was having the problem

G

Guess its just me then, or was....just worked another shift and didn't have any pink sim episodes, so maybe that was isolated *hopes so* And got promoted so if it was the diner that is bugged (wouldn't surprise me, I hate the layout of that one) then I'll have an easier time on my first shift of the next level