• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Laff minimums for Gag training???

T

TTfan

Howdy all :)

Does anyone know if there are minimum number of Laff points required for the different Gag training tracks?

I had started a new toon and got the minimum 17 points,
I then started training Tune Up and after getting frame 5,
I could no longer find a Toontask giver to get frame 6 from :-(
All that was being offered to me were Laff point increase or "Just for Fun" tasks.

Thanks in advance for any info,
TTfan

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 is the lowest you can leave Toontown Central with.

Welcome to Stratics, btw :)

F

Fangs McWolf

The lowest I've ever seen someone with 3 gag tracks is 22 laff. I think they did some serious task shopping to get all the frames to get the track while keeping as low as possible in their laff.

Personally, I don't know exactly which tasks they accepted to obtain this. I can only recommend burning up all the "Just for fun" tasks and seeing how it goes from there. From what I understand though, it is really tricky to do.

A

andy1796

Well there are Uber Toons. Once when I was doing a V.P. run I saw a maxed toon with 35 laff..

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there are Uber Toons. Once when I was doing a V.P. run I saw a maxed toon with 35 laff..
My mouse is a 3 track uber, 30 laff HW50.

The lowest I've ever seen someone with 3 gag tracks is 22 laff. I think they did some serious task shopping to get all the frames to get the track while keeping as low as possible in their laff.

Personally, I don't know exactly which tasks they accepted to obtain this. I can only recommend burning up all the "Just for fun" tasks and seeing how it goes from there. From what I understand though, it is really tricky to do.
I'd love for someone to read this and state how to do it. I'd work another sell uber if I could find this out! I've never seen anything lower than 25 laff and 3 tracks.

F

Fangs McWolf

I'd love for someone to read this and state how to do it. I'd work another sell uber if I could find this out! I've never seen anything lower than 25 laff and 3 tracks.
I've only seen like one or two toons like that, and that was awhile ago, sometime between July and December of last year I believe.

NO idea how they pulled it off, but I distinctly remember 22/22 laff and there being 3 gag tracks. I was in the Sell HQ pit at the time and I think an SF was with me, although I can't recall who.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

i've seen some ubers with more than 3 tracks and maxed on more than VP. I'm working an uber and i'm on my 3rd gag track 4...i'm gonna keep on truckin'. haven't run into the task problem. But like Trish said, I think you have to pick your tasks wisely.

I would try doing some of the just for funs to open up the options of getting the frame tasks, just a thought!

Judy

F

Fangs McWolf

I would try doing some of the just for funs to open up the options of getting the frame tasks, just a thought!
It wouldn't necessarily open them up, however it would get you to seeing the required tasks to move forward. Once at that point, then a little bit of shopping and only take a laff boost task if there is no choice.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Howdy all :)

Does anyone know if there are minimum number of Laff points required for the different Gag training tracks?

I had started a new toon and got the minimum 17 points,
I then started training Tune Up and after getting frame 5,
I could no longer find a Toontask giver to get frame 6 from :-(
All that was being offered to me were Laff point increase or "Just for Fun" tasks.

Thanks in advance for any info,
TTfan
Since you only have 17 laff points, You are going to need more laff points to complete your frames for TU. Take the smallest laff point increase you can and that will open up other choices.

J

j.c.

shop around each district has something new also each hq is different ones at the playgrounds an the ones on the streets.

if all comes down to it if you have to take laff point take smallest amout if you are looking to be an uber toon.

i work with alot of uber toons i have lots of uber toons on my list i think uber toons rule i love that they step up to plate swing away no matter how many times they miss they just keep swinging away.

i like when toons give it there all when even when things go wrong they don't give up.

that goes for high an low toons or any toon for that matter if i see that there trying then thats a good toon in my book.