• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LadySparkles of I*C

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last time I talked to her she wasn't really playing UO much anymore, and was trying to consolidate her accounts a bit after having gotten a Keep (my first home in UO, actually!)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, I had popped her off a ICQ last night. Forgot ol Dusty could just call her up:D, I musta been :sleep2:.

D

Devils_Reject

yea mother sparkles was the first person i met when i started playing uo in 02 and tought me alot of stuff about the game and life itself i miss those long motherly son talks we used to have lol:(

T

Thumper from

Sparkles has always been good people, had her in my hot tub at the tower beside snakes pad, back in the good old days

S

Sparkles

Hello Everyone!!

I was riding by looking at vendors and some nice person told me that someone was looking for me here on Stratics. :)

I hope all is well with everyone!! I have been away playing on WoW but still have 6 accounts active here on Napa. I just can't seem to condense enough!! LOL

Yes Dusty could call me BUT does he???? NO!!! ;)

I am trying to come onto UO more often but when I do, no one seems to be around :(

THUMPER!! YOU aren't suppose to KISS and TELL!!! LOL

Hope to talk to you all soon :) I have not taken the time to install ICQ or MSN but I will do it now.

Miss you all!!

Lady Sparkles

L

Lord Sturm

Greetings,
I to have started popping from time to time. I also see that Napa is still pretty quiet these days.
I hope everyone is well.

Sturm

DDL heart and soul