• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Lady Xereux & Elven Song to host a visit by Santa Clause

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lady Xereux and I, along with the Elven Song Township and other generous donators will be holding a visit with Santa Clause and are asking those would like to donate a gift to this event to please mail your donations at the Elven Song Community Center (the raffle location) at the mailbox located there.

We are also seeking stockings and gift boxes, if you have you do not need or want, to assist with wrapping the gifts. Lady X and I will be providing what is available from our own, private, collections.

Santa will be available, date to be announced shortly, for any one who wishes to stop by and collect their present.

More information will be provided here. We hope to see this become a yearly tradition from us to Catskills!

Thank you for your support.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Master Ink,

While I got rid of stockings quite some time ago, I believe I am swimming in boxes. I will make sure a delivery of them occurs to the above listed mailbox.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Goveror of Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Sir
I think I also still have many boxes, same with the stockings though, I dumped them some time back. I will drop by the center with my donation as soon as possible today.
Aedon Durreah

Last edited: