• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Luck

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very confused and it took me awhile to realize you were Lady Luck.

at first I just happened to kill some things right where your bones were. I was looking for those luck coins (which i havent seen yet).
for some reason when i clicked your bones the shift alt bar came up and stayed up saying something like bones of luck. and it as a bug stayed up. so i thought that was how u get coins off a corpse that turns into bones of luck.
so i finally searched the bodies of everything else and found a bunch of gold and a bag.

so then I though, ok it must of looted off someone perhaps hours earlier. it wasnt until I saw you shifting threw the bag i left on ground I realized what was going on.

hahahahha

I feel like an idiot. wasnt even drinking either.

Lorddog

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what you just said, but it was riveting.

Z

Zippididooda

heheh, yeah I had been looking for stealables, and died.
yes, I had been drinking! hehe
anyway I found my crafting bag, thx for leaving it for me, a goblin looted me