• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Bam Bam, Lord Gareth and Wedding Bells?

M

Merik

Wait! What? Gareth proposed to Bam Bam? and she said YES?!?!? What is that girl thinking.....? I am not sure if I should send a congratulations card or a sympathy card to Lady Bam Bam.

I guess Bam Bam was completely caught by surprise as the Iron Bandit Inn opened its doors for the "All Shards Tavern Night". Lord Angus and Lady Sheila were waiting for drinks as Gareth asked the question.

"Bam Bam, you are my best friend. The only person I want to be with. We have gone through our ups and downs, been through countless battles and even survived the Savages moving in... Bam Bam will you marry me?"

I was told Lord Gareth even got down on one knee. Well I can maybe understand why she said yes. How can you resist a Red Teddy bear and roses? Oh this is going to be very very interesting.​

L

Luna Rossa

My sincere congratulations to Lord Gareth and Lady Bam Bam!

I look forward to the announcement of the wedding date.

So what are you waiting for? Spring?