• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Ladies' Night at the Vampire Lounge Nightclub TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:love::love::love:JOIN US FOR THE HUNK AUCTION!:love::love::love:

Join us tomorrow night guys at 8 PM EST for LADIES NIGHT at the Vampire Lounge at the Lair.... We'll be auctioning off our finest hunks to all the ladies. So bring your deep pockets for a date with a handsome hunk!

GIRLS GET IN FREE, GUYS PAY A 20G COVER CHARGE!

This event is OPEN TO ALL!!! :lick:

P.S. REPLY HERE if you would like to be considered a "hunk" to auction off.

DIRECTIONS:

West of the city of Umbra, at the old Abandoned Orc Fort... the Vampire Lounge is one of the first buildings as you walk into the fort from the southern entrance.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I am afraid that Aneirin would not fetch a good price. :D

Aedon on the other hand.... :bowdown:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the fun Pandy. Even though we were waylaid by Pirates, it was for me a find night.

V

Veese Catskills

Are we allowed to attend even if we're not vampires?!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, thanks for being good sports.

The auction was fun, even though Pandy left before then (missed you!). Path and Xanthus got sold for um... varying amounts.

I think Rotep got loaned out in exchange for a ball of string. I had a great night and thank our hosts for being both a good victim and a good event maker.