• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ladies and Gentlemen

S

SUPRsalad

Im proud to announce that Steve Zissou is Pacific's first battle ready Gargoyle 120 mystic.

all 70s
25 dci
11 mr
full lmc
10 sdi

gargoyle duel anyone?

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah, not quite 50 for your templates. You must wear decent suits cus you never have any magic to purge.. . Some guys get purged and their resists are just ALLL messed up.. then it does 50. ;)

and it casts like a pain spike.

Steve Zissou ftw.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cool, I really should patch up and go have a look at the game.

S

SUPRsalad

yeah patch up mag. . then come to fel and get hustled by steve zissou, who, should be red by nightfall ;)

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im working on a mystic scribe mage, Im thinking a EXP,fs,hailstorm combo may be pretty messed up. :party:

R

Rand Al

Yeah, not quite 50 for your templates. You must wear decent suits cus you never have any magic to purge.. . Some guys get purged and their resists are just ALLL messed up.. then it does 50. ;)

and it casts like a pain spike.

Steve Zissou ftw.
yea i try to make all my suits over 65 in all resist and 75 in poison/fire to get them corpse proof

R

Rumpelstiltskin

you look like a bat.

my garg suit is 43 dci :D

but skills not done yet

S

SUPRsalad

how did you get 43 dci?? can you still chug?? wtf kyrite i HATE You!